LBM Journal’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards recognize leaders from three companies of different sizes who epitomize the entrepreneurial spirit. By our definition, an entrepreneurial company excels at identifying underserved—or emerging—markets, satisfying customers, and constantly working to grow and improve its business.
Please complete the form below to nominate someone from your favorite LBM dealer, a company that personifies the entrepreneurial tradition that both honors our industry’s rich history, and also keeps us moving forward.
Here’s what you need to know:
• Winners will be selected in three revenue categories: under $10 million, $10 million to $50 million, and over $50 million
• Anyone can nominate a LBM dealer to be Entrepreneur of the Year
• Winners’ stories will appear in the Jan. 2018 “Entrepreneur of the Year” special issue of LBM Journal
• Winners will also receive a plaque, and a logo for use in company communications
• There is no cost to enter
• All entries / nominations must be received by Oct. 2