What is different about BlueTarp Powered?
Most dealers are tired of being the bank. They love how we fund their transactions upfront while taking the risk of non-payment. But not all dealers prefer our professional team to interact with their customers.
Our new BlueTarp Powered service gives dealers cash flow and risk protection, while they handle all customer service and collections, as they always have. Plus, we give them our online A/R management tools, so they can collect better, faster.
How does it work? It’s easy.
- You choose 30, 60 or 90 day terms for each customer.
- We fund you for your sales at the frequency of your choice.
- We send out co-branded invoices or statements.
- You continue to manage all collections and customer interactions.
- We take the risk if customers don’t pay.
What type of dealer uses BlueTarp?We’re likely a great fit if you’ve ever said or felt the following:
- I’m tired of being the bank for my customers.
- I want to sleep better at night rather than stress about when or if I’m going to get paid.
- My growth plans are being delayed because of cash flow considerations.
- I want to be more competitive and win new customers.
How are you different from other financing companies?
Banks will always be a lending resource, but are not in the business of analyzing the credit lines of each of your customers, or encouraging their lines to grow over time. BlueTarp is unique – we customize a credit program that provides predictable cash flow and risk protection, while encouraging your customers to spend more with you.
Many of our customers say “I’m tired of being the bank.”
What would my bank think if I used a B2B credit management program like this?
With guaranteed cash flow, 100% current receivables and a better balance sheet, you’ll be a healthier bank customer. And, you’ll be in a better position if you want to borrow money for an acquisition, expansion or major improvement. BlueTarp complements your bank line of credit. You no longer have to tie-up your bank line to fund accounts receivable, giving you more available credit to do other things.
What would my customers think of a program like BlueTarp?
Simply put, you’ll give your customers more when you partner with BlueTarp. They get the same great products and service you’ve always provided, plus:
- Higher credit lines
- Longer time to pay
- Rewards points
- Online tools that help them manage their back office.
About the Author
Scott is president and CEO of BlueTarp. He has spent the majority of his twenty year career in financial services helping businesses grow more rapidly through the effective use of credit.More Content by Scott Simpson